Every morning Katelynn got to help feed the kitties. It was really cute because the first two mornings she woke up she came over to me and loudly announced "I'm done!" I asked her what she was done with and she pointed at her bed! LOL. Too cute!!!
At first Tiki (Mine and Chris's old cat) was the only one that would allow Katelynn to pet her, but by our last day a few other ones were allowing her too as well. She was a bit zealous in the tasking!
Katelynn and Pap-pap riding around on Peppy - a common scene over the trip. Katelynn absolutely LOVES Peppy! It didn't take her long to figure out how to turn it on or change the gears. She would race ahead of Mom and Dad, and then sit on Peppy and wait for them to get on.
Patiently waiting for a ride...Trying to control her excitement!
Moving the chicken pens
Getting ready to help feed the chickens
Feeding the chickens
Helping Pap-pap husk the corn
Having fun with Denver
Watching for the kitties. This was one of Katelynn's favorite spots in the house. She would drag her chair to the door and then stand there and talk to the kitties that were playing on the back porch.
On Saturday's Mom and Dad have a stand at the Farmer's Market in South Hill. We helped out on the Saturday's we were visiting. I just spent the evening boiling and freezing corn they sent home with me! I might need a new freezer to accommodate the peppers, onions, and egg plant I also brought home. Not to mention all the jellies and relishes that are now in my cupboard!!!
She wore her "Mack" hat that Pap-pap gave her every where!
Vinson was the biggest attraction at the stand! Although no one seemed to want him - I was offering him for free! LOL - Just kidding Chris! :)
Seriously, who wouldn't want to come to Moms?! YUM - muffins!!!
Katelynn showing off her hair and swimsuit. We were all dressed to go spend the afternoon on the boat, but we ended up with a smaller boat then normal this year, so the kids and I stayed behind. We went outside and played in the "pool" instead.
Ummm, Katelynn, this is the dog pool! LOL. Chris, I promise, I dumped it out and filled it with fresh water before I let her climb in it!!!
Denver chilling and watching Katelynn play in the "pool."
Denver got in too...
Katelynn enjoyed dumping water on him with her pink "bucket."
Well, hello there Uncle Stew! I'm sorry were you still sleeping?!?!
Mine, all mine!
"playing" on the computer
Mommy, pay attention to me not Denver!!
I was talking to Mom, turned around and saw Katelynn sitting in the chair wearing my flip-flops and Pap-pap's glasses!!!! It was too cute!
Playing golf with Aunt Barby!
Like this Katelynn...
Okay, fine, play your way!
More kitties!
What is this thing?!
Smile!
Hope you enjoyed the blog. I'll try and get the rest done tomorrow night.
No comments:
Post a Comment