Barb came over and watched the kiddos so I could go to the doctor's this afternoon (just an OB checkup...all is good!). When I got back we took Katelynn and Denver outside for some playtime. I just realized that I don't have any photos of Barb and Denver sitting outside - sorry Barb I thought I saw you taking photos of the two of you...must not have turned out very well. :)
Here are some shot of Katelynn and her new ride...
She likes to walk it instead of pedal
Here we go...hmmm, wonder why my back was hurting tonight?!
Go, go, go!
MOM! PUSH!
Using her legs to get up the "hill"
Okay, I'm done
After I laid Denver down for bed tonight, I went into Katelynn's room and this is what I found...
She was very excited to have ALL of her bears in her bed with her. Hmmm...maybe that bed rail wasn't such a good idea after all?!
Move over big guy!
She had to take "the big bear" out...
so she could take him over to the bookcase...
to help pick out a night-night story...
so that Mommy could read to him...
Trying to sleep with all the animals in her bed!
This is my favorite shot from the night...
Hope you enjoyed the blog, and have a great weekend everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment