Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Great Find!

The difference between my two kiddos is just amazing!! I didn't think Katelynn would ever grow or gain weight and Denver - my little chunker - is growing so fast I can't keep him clothed. I have no idea if the difference is because of formula or not. If we lived in the south I'd have football scouts at my door (of course I'd have to turn them away, Denver is playing hockey! HA!).
I went onto Craig's list yesterday and found an ad from June for a bag of summer boy clothes size 12 months for $20, so I contacted them to see if they were still available, and they were!! Turns out that the lady is retired Air Force and was very happy to be giving the clothes to fellow military. We met in the Arundel Mills parking lot for the exchange. This is what I got:
2 swimsuits
13 onsie outfits
5 pairs of pj's
2 outfits
and some shorts and t-shirts. There was a Red Sox onsie in there...hmmm...what to do with that thing?!
She even threw in two toys. As you might have guessed, Katelynn wanted BOTH of them...
They are pretty cool toys! They open up and inside a toy pulls out that vibrates. Very nice toys!!

Here is a shot of Denver playing with Katelynn's old walking toy. He looks so grown up sitting there!!
The two of them chilling on the couch.
 
Katelynn trying to distract him so she can take his toy
 Denver with his giraffe toy. When you twist the tail it vibrates. Found it at GoodWill for 10 cents.
Hope you enjoyed the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment