Thursday, July 21, 2011

That's mine!

Hello everyone! This is just a short blog on the kiddos. There will probably be a lot more photos in the future of the kids side by side. Denver is getting around really good on his tummy so when Katelynn takes a toy and sits down near him he works his way over to her and just stares at her. He is completely fixated on her at all times.
 
I sat him in his chair to eat breakfast and went into the kitchen to get my coffee, when I came back Katelynn had moved her breakfast next to Denver and was teasing him with the donuts.
Hey - look at me!
ALL MINE!!!
Had to put the camera down to move her plate a little further away. His eyes were still glued on the donuts. Too funny! I know he was just thinking "what I only get oatmeal!"
Our other new toy that I found on Craig's list for $15. It's in great shape, but missing the door. HA! She said she removed it because her kids kept hitting each other with it.
 
 
I made the mistake of showing Katelynn the car before bedtime tonight. The only way I could get her into bed was with multiple promises that tomorrow she can play on it all day. Seeing the smiles on her face and listening to her babble about cars during our bedtime routine was totally worth the mini-meltdown!

No comments:

Post a Comment