Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Our Day

We got to talk to Chris one more time today! Sadly, it's the last time for awhile. It was so good to hear his voice again PLUS Denver was awake and Chris got to here him babbling and playing. Overall we had a pretty good day (aside from the doggie issues).
As soon as Denver went down for his morning nap I took Katelynn into the kitchen and unveiled her new bike!
 
Pure excitement!
The helmet is to heavy for her little head right now. She doesn't need it right now anyway, but I figured I'd give it a try.
I wanna ride it now! This one is not an inside toy.
Outside we go...
Enough with the photos Mom - I want to ride.
Watching her feet
What are these things?! Don't worry Katelynn, I think Nana will find you some sparkly pink ones that match your bike.
It has a BELL!!!!!! LOL - she was so excited to find the bell. And Katelynn, your Nana and Pap-pap have bells on their bikes too. :)
 
Her foot kept sliding off the pedal. We did one trip around the sidewalk, and then I switched her to sneakers. She still had problems, but not as bad.
Using her feet to walk it instead of pedaling.
I don't want to use the pedals Mom!
Overall Katelynn did really well. She kept her feet on the pedals while I pushed her and she even started to get the hang of the handlebars. She wouldn't pedal on her own, but we were only outside for about 40 minutes (or it felt that long...LOL...you try bending over and pushing her around!!).
I snapped a few pictures of Denver standing today. He needs me to hold his back so he doesn't flop over, but he's got all his weight on his legs.
He loves this toy. He smacks away at it and cries when I take him away. It was a Christmas present for Katelynn two years ago, so it's pink, but we all know real men wear pink. :)
He likes to stand by Katelynn and play with her too.
Hello there
Hey Mommy
Here Mommy, try this. I swear it tastes yummy!
We ran to the grocery store today. Katelynn wanted the windows down and to wear her shades - she was styling! :)
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment