Another weekend down, and only, oh, 12 or so, more to go. It was a good weekend - I got to spend the entire weekend with my Sister! I love being so close to family right now. It's making Chris's deployment go by so much easier. Friday I took the kids to the park and had some fun on the swings.
Denver can't keep his fingers out of his mouth!
Loving the swings!!
I even convinced Katelynn to swing all by herself, and she loved it!
Saturday Barb and I went to the flea market on base and we got some pretty good deals on clothes and toys for the kiddos.
I found some cute outfits for Katelynn for $3 ($1 each for 2 pj's and a cute brown/blue dress - it looks black in this photo)
5 size 12 month outfits for Denver (25 cents each).
Here is Denver wearing the fire truck one today. I can't believe my little guy is in 12 month clothes already! He is growing so fast, I can hardly keep him clothed these days.
A few more outfits I found him - 50 cents each. I think the football overalls will be great for Football Sunday (as long as they are playing!).
Some toys for Denver (25 cents)
And a few toys for Katelynn (25 cents a piece except for the Polar Bear set that was $1).
We found some great deals! I think I might have to set up a table and sell all my baby clothes and toys the kiddos have outgrown.
Barb ended up staying the night Saturday. It was awesome having someone hanging around the house with me and the kids. Katelynn liked having her dogs here too!
Today Barb took Katelynn to the pool for a while...it's turning into their Sunday thing! Katelynn loves the pool. I really need to get her into some swimming classes. Denver loves the pool too and is quite the splasher - as soon as I can find a solution for Vinson we'll all be able to go to the pool together!
It was a nice weekend. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment