We spent the Saturday around the house playing and having fun. I picked my only 3 gladiolas (thanks to Vinson)! They look so pretty on the table.
Some breakfast fun.
Finger licking good oatmeal.
It was so good he had to lick it off the high chair. He is DEFINITELY Chris's son...I'm sure (no positive) he doesn't get this from me! He, he.
Mad at me for covering it up.
Lunch time. Time to bring out the sippy cup!
Here, you hold it like this...
He was getting the hang of it, but wasn't a fan of the water with a splash of apple juice.
He did like chewing on it though.
This afternoon we headed to the Baltimore Annapolis Rail Trail for our evening jog. It was more like afternoon, we got there just before 4. It was so hot! It was a nice place to run, but way to hot for me. I'm looking forward to riding our bikes on here when Chris comes back.
The kiddos refused to look at me. Katelynn usually loves stroller rides, but since there were no parks at this one she was not happy with me.
The path we took
When we got home I heated up some chicken nuggets for Katelynn. She insisted that her kitties needed to eat too. They were "very hungry."
Denver excited to eat too!
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment