Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Stew and Michaela's Wedding

There will be more photos then words for this blog. It was an absolutely beautiful ceremony and the weather cooperated wonderfully for them. This is a mixture of my photos and one's I was able to take off of Michaela's facebook page. :) 
Here is their engagement photo:
Here are some pre-wedding photos. Cheers!
 The girls
 Mom (aka the mother-in-law) and Michaela
 I have about a hundred pictures of Katelynn and this bush. I personally think she is just too cute for words! =D
 
 Dad and Denver
 More bush photos
 The wedding site
 Barb and Me
 Crystal and Me
 Me and Katelynn

walking down the aisle
 
 
 
 
 she did wonderfully (especially once she figured out she was supposed to be throwing the petals on the ground!).

The ceremony. My lovely daughter occupied herself by picking up all the flowers she had thrown down. Probably not the most tactful thing to let her do, but seeing as how about an hour before the wedding we were eating a late lunch and she kept falling asleep while putting food in her mouth I think she fared pretty well (of course a few orange sodas probably helped)...
 
 
 
 Husband and wife!!!
 Love this photo!
Some random shots after wards
 
The parents
still smiling after all that heat
And a few of their professional shots on the beach

 Love this one!
 Ha, ha - I'd frame this shot!
And because I can never have enough photos of my kiddos!
Welcome to the Mummert clan Michaela! We're happy to have you as an official part of the family. Honestly we all knew back when Stew actually brought you around us that you'd be a Mummert someday! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment