Crystal and I took the kiddos to Soloman's Island today. It was a nice day and kids seemed to really enjoy the outing! Katelynn loved walking along the docks and seeing all the boats and waves. We even got to see a Momma duck and her ducklings.
We enjoyed our lunch at an Italian/Seafood restaurant. Their crab meat was delicious!! Katelynn asked for eggs and then refused to eat them. I guess that's how she had room for ice cream?!
Of course I made the mistake of telling Crystal "I'll have what you have" LOL. The brownie sundae ended up being more like a brownie split! I, of course, ate the Hershey's vanilla ice cream, LOL, but I did only eat half of the very rich brownie. :)
Here are some pics of us just hanging out on the pier.
This kid is always smiling! Such a happy baby. :)
Here is another one of my crew...Denver was passed out.






No comments:
Post a Comment