Friday, June 10, 2011

Slip and Slide

Barb came over and spent the afternoon/evening with me and the kids. We went to Wal-Mart (after Starbucks!!!) and purchased a pool and slip and slide...got home and could not find the end pieces for the air pump so we just set up the slip and slide. Katelynn loved it! (OMG - I am putting pictures of myself in a swimsuit online...don't judge me, just look how cute Katelynn is!!!).
 
She absolutely LOVED the slip and slide!!!! She was one upset girl when I turned the water off. Maybe by the end of the summer she will go down the slide on her tummy?! She was not a fan of "sliding" down it unless on my lap; otherwise she would "walk" very slowly down the slide.
Here is a 2 second video clip of her walking down the slide...
Barb and I are going to try and do a movie/sister night twice a month. It was so nice to have her here!! We watched the new movie "I am number four" after the kids went to bed. Good movie! Great company!! I couldn't have asked for a nicer Friday. Now, what to do with the rest of the weekend??
 

No comments:

Post a Comment