Okay, on to the reception. These are all just random photos from my camera. I have to give props to my greatest friend EVER - Crystal! Not only did she fly on airplanes with me and my two little ones but she roomed with me, helped me carry/chase them around, AND she took all the wedding and reception photos for me. I think I owe her something big!! It's thanks to her that I have any pictures to share (not including the handful I got off of Michaela's facebook page...like the one above).
More photos of my favorite little girl. She loved the bubble wands!
Signing the guestbook
Here they are!!
Best man (Stew's good friend, Pat, from his Marine Corps days) toast
Maid of Honor (her sister, Talya) toast
Taring up the dance floor!
Barb and Travis
Me and Katelynn
Mom and Dad
The happy couple!
The greatest friend EVER!
Denver, passed out before the party even started
Time to go...Katelynn said, "Uncle Stew please cut the cake so I can go home" then she curled up on me and said I want to go to bed. We didn't see the cake cutting or any of the following photos happen...
Cutting the cake
Ha, ha...I heard there were orders to not shove the cake. I gave the same order at my "reception." He, he...
Don't they look happy?!
I was told that Mom showed Pat some new moves!! He, he...
Sisters!
I heard this was a fun dance party!!
Too funny Ladies!!
Mom and son dance
All together now
We come by it naturally!
Hope you enjoyed all the photos! My next blog will be an update on Denver. We get new internet/cable tomorrow so hopefully all goes well.

No comments:
Post a Comment