These are photos from my Mom's camera on our trip to the Dominican Republic for Stew's wedding. I didn't get any photos on day one, but Mom did! It sure was humid that first day!
Katelynn was very excited to see her Nana!
We made it to the beach that first day. Katelynn insisted on being swung, and wouldn't go into the water on her own.
Their meet and greet. The Groomsmen with the Groom.
Katelynn. The only under 18 person (besides her brother) in this section of the hotel - we were closely watched and even escorted out after the reception. :)
Dinner one of the nights (Day 2 I believe).
Katelynn with her Pap-pap.
Dad and the ocean.
The reception.
The pool by the ocean.
Stew!
Dad!
Mom!
Hope you enjoyed the pics! I've got my sister's now too, so one more blog on the wedding coming up.


No comments:
Post a Comment