Here are some pictures off Barb's camera from Stew's wedding in the Dominican Republic. Someone actually thought to take pics from the air! It was so pretty too.
Barb and Travis.
Mom and Katelynn on Day 1.
Our hotel.
At the meet and greet.
At the pool.
I didn't buy the dinosaur. Someone had left it by the pool and it was too much for a two year old to resist.
I did however buy the pink elephant that you can kind of see in the corner (the only money I spent on the trip...I LOVE all inclusive!). She lugged both of them around.
Here is the pink elephant!
On the beach.
Before the wedding.
Katelynn with her Uncle Stew.
Sisters!
I LOVE this photo!
Little man - not impressed with the heat.
At the reception.
Before leaving.
Mom and Dad! I think that's all the photos from the wedding.
Here are a handful from Crystal's camera.
Caught me taking a picture of my feet. LOLHope you enjoyed all the wedding photos!! We had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment