Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Sunday in Our House

Sunday. Not much different then any other day around here. We got up, got dressed, had some breakfast and then took another stroll in our AWESOME, AMAZING double stroller! We went to the small park across the street. There were no other kids there so we were able to play (Vinson gets a little high strung when kids are around).
Katelynn at the tunnel slide.
Chris - here is some evidence that Vinson is still here.
She loved the BIG bubble!!
Walking across the bridge
There were two so she had to walk across both
Swinging high
Of course Teddy had to come along
And swing by himself
Climbing the wall
Teddy climbing the wall
After our walk we came back to the house, had some lunch, and did a little craft - our first. It was a lot of fun and Katelynn did really well!!
Playing with the glue
 
Getting the supplies ready
Coloring her stars
Denver hung out with us!
Coloring
Helping Mommy color her stars
Putting glue on the back of her stars
 
 
 
"Smacking" the stars onto the paper
 
 
 
Getting the tissue paper ready to pull apart
Ripping the tissue paper
 
 
Hello everyone!
 
Almost done
 
All done! Our 4th of July windsocks!
 
  
Katelynn did really good with the craft, and she seemed to really enjoy it - especially the glue part!! She has since destroyed one because she pulled all the stars off. I've hidden the other one so I can keep it. We went over to Travis and Barb's place for dinner. Katelynn got to go to the pool with Aunt Barby - she loved it! I didn't get any photos since I didn't tag along, but I do have a photo of her in her new swimsuit from earlier this week on her slip and slide. She loves her new suit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment