Barb called us at 2pm today and asked us if we wanted to come over and go swimming and have some dinner. We were packed and out the door by 230pm LOL!
Katelynn loved being in the water! It was hard to get her to leave. She was doing so well too! I fed Denver while Barb and Katelynn swam around the pool. I didn't get any photos of Denver floating around with me because it was just the four of us...next time!
At first Katelynn just clung to Barb, but then she started clinging to the intertube, and before we left she was floating all by herself.
Look at that smile!
The 3 of us
Little man chilling and watching the Ladies. LOL - we were the only one's there this afternoon. The pool was cold, but the weather was great, so it made for a very nice afternoon poolside.
One of his only smiles today. I believe he's teething so he's been fussy all day with brief moments of smiles. :)
Denver back at Barb's hanging with his Uncle Travis.
It was another great day! I love weekends like this - it makes the time just go by so much quicker.
No comments:
Post a Comment