Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Weekend Outings

With Chris being deployed we've been trying to spend as much time as possible out and about. Although with Katelynn being sick and now me (I've got my first ever sinus infection, and it is NO FUN!...took me a few days to realize what was going on, I thought I was just stressed) it's been hard to get out.
We've met up with Stew and Michaela two weekends in a row for some hikes! The first time we met up we went on a short hike around a lake.
 
 
 
We turned around half way at a small park that Katelynn and Denver got to "run" around at...
Denver's first time on a swing - he loved it!
 
 
 
Heading back to the car...
That was fun!
Last weekend I drove to Stew and Michaela's and they gave ma  tour of their new place - NICE! I can't wait until it's finished being built. We "hiked" Bull Run after wards (it's right down the road from their new place).
Denver's first time in the stroller (I'm going to have to look into a double one now).
 Smile!
 Stonewall "Katelynn" LOL
 She had a blast picking the flowers...
 "What is baby brother doing in MY stroller?!"
 Of course as soon as I put my camera away they held hands...
 
The highlight of the "hike" for Katelynn was all the tractors!! She was so excited, she talked about them the rest of the day.
 
Hope you enjoyed the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment