Friday, September 2, 2011

Blake Shelton Concert


Blake Shelton came to base and gave a free concert tonight! It was great. Barb came over and joined Katelynn, Denver, and I.
I put an ad on the Ft Meade pets page to see if anyone wanted to watch Vinson tonight and an awesome girl named Shannon replied. She brought her lab mix name Ali over and the 2 dogs got along great while we were at the concert - I don't even think he missed us!
Barb was smart and brought over chairs...although we spent most of the night on our feet. Here we are all set up and waiting for the show to start.
 
 
Kinda far back, but we wanted to be able to leave if the kids got tired.
But, it's okay cause I have a great zoom!!!
I called and asked Barb to stop at Dollar General on her way over to pick up some glow sticks. She did great with the selection!!! Katelynn had a blast with all her lights. Notice Denver off to the side...
Ah! Some one noticed Aunt Barby was giving away light up stuff!!
 Chris said he never gets to see pics of me in the blogs, so here is one of me and Katelynn...
 and just me...
 Katelynn dancing up a storm!! She was having a blast. She kept telling me that she was "dancing with lights and it's night-time!" she sounded in awe that she was outside at night time.
 Denver did great and had a lot of fun too!
 
 
 
 A few shots of Blake Shelton!
Me again...
 
 
 
The kids did really well. The concert started at 8pm and around 850pm Katelynn said, "I wanna go home." Both kiddos were yawning so we packed up and came home. Barb and I both got to hear our favorite songs and it was so much fun watching Katelynn dance and enjoy all the glow sticks. What a great evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment