Here is what I did to Denver's room. I need to find some double-sided tape so that I can hang the banner around their toy stand.
In the corner by the crib is his rocking chair. I might turn the dresser so it's facing the door and move the end table to the corner by his crib, bur for now it works. I have this huge empty wall when you walk in and my fingers are itching to do something with it. I think if I put little hoops on the back of his crib quilt I can turn it into a wall hanging and that would help.
Katelynn's room. I wanted to move her crib to the small wall, but that's right by the lightswitch and I figured that was asking for trouble.
Hi Daddy!
I tried to clean up the books and get rid of some but all the ones I put in a stack to get rid of Katelynn wanted me to read to her and then she put them back on the shelves. My little bookworm!
That horse takes up so much room, but Katelynn just loves it. Look Daddy - no hands!!
Our room. What a mess! I like it laid out this way though. I might have to move it around when Chris comes home since I have the bed pushed against the wall - doesn't feel so big this way. I put the cradle in the closet and moved my hope chest out. I'd rather have us pile "stuff" on top the hope chest then in the cradle.
I found a few more things on the for sale page. I picked up the Aristocats (still wrapped) for $5!! Katelynn was running around the house whispering "kitties" while she watched it. I also found another little Fisher Price pink house for $3. I thought it was smaller then the one I have because she was selling the one I have plus this one and it looked smaller, but turns out it's actually a little bigger because the backside swings out.
Chris is going to miss his favorite Holiday, and I bummed about it, but I think I'll go all out just for him. It's always his thing to do the outside, so I'll do it crazy just for him! I might have to go buy some new pieces just for fun. Most of my interior decorations ended up in Katelynn's room because she "want it!"
She put my centerpiece on her head and it actually fit, so I was thinking maybe she could be Mother Nature for Halloween this year. I'm sure I could find some type of creative bottom. We also found the pink glittery wings (remember you found those at the zoo Chris?!) in the box. She put them on and ran around yelling "Fairy Cow" so that could also be a costume option. What do you think Chris? I was thinking Denver could be the pumpkin Katelynn was last year. His little batman goggles are too small. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment