Monday, September 5, 2011

We didn't do anything special for the Holiday today, just hung out at home as usual. We didn't even get to go for a walk because of all the rain showers today. We got in really late from Gettysburg last night and then Katelynn did not sleep well - at all. She was up and down all night crying out in her sleep. I was exhausted this morning, but got an immediate pick-up around 7am - hubby called!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess that means he's in port?! Hopefully I'll get to talk to him for another 2 or 3 days before they take off again.
I decided to make some waffles this morning for breakfast - sounded good! So, I put Denver on the floor and went into the kitchen. When I came back out this is what I found...

Guess he's getting pretty good at this pulling himself up stuff! When I went into his room this morning he was standing in his crib too. Katelynn wasn't standing up on her own until at least 15 months. My little boy is growing up way too fast. :(
I picked up a few more finds today. I found this stuffed kitty cat for 25 cents, and let me tell you that was the best quarter I ever spent! Katelynn carried it around the house all day and even took it to bed with her. I think it's a build a bear kitty. It meows when you press its paw. Very cute!!
Denver has been crawling around like a mad man today. Katelynn was at the table eating dinner, Denver was on the floor playing, and I was at the computer. Next thing I know something grabbed my ankle, I screamed, looked down and there was Denver grinning at me! Little stinker!
All proud of himself!
Trying to chase Vinson.
Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. Barb, the kiddos, and I are headed off to Ocean City to visit Uncle Frank and Aunt Sue for the upcoming weekend. Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment