Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Thursday, Thursday
Not a whole lot of things going on today. I went up to check on Katelynn this morning since she was being really quiet and this is what I found her doing...
Building a wall to stay in her room or keep people out?
When I opened up her bedroom window and looked outside, I saw this in our new neighbors yard. I think they are away right now though since I didn't see anyone around today. Looks like the tree took out their fence.
I put Denver in his bouncer while I made breakfast for Katelynn and I (just cottage cheese and pineapple, nothing that took lots of time). When we sat down at the table, this is what I saw.
LOL - I didn't think that was possible! Amusement parks are going to have trouble keeping up with him. Sleeping in a bouncer! Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment