Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekly Update

Hello all! We are doing well here...in 2 short weeks I get to flip the calendar to the month Chris comes home!!! It doesn't get any better then that (other then him actually being home...LOL).
Katelynn has been doing her part to help out around the house...
 
I told her that I hope she still wants to do dishes in 5 more years!!
I promised Mom I would put this photo in the blog for her so she could take it to work with her, so here you go Mom! This is from my cousin Jimmy's wedding (Aunt Susie's son)...we weren't able to go, but the photos were beautiful.
My latest find is a train table that I've been talking to Chris about for almost a year now. I found it for $35 with all things shown. Now we can get them all the fun toys for it for their birthday's and Christmas! I can't wait. They both just loved it!!
 
 
 
I hope everyone had a nice weekend. We went to Stew's place on Saturday to celebrate his and Mom's birthday. They made Surf and Turf (Salmon and steaks - YUM!) and Mom brought white eggplant and made eggplant parmesan - YUMMY! Then Michaela made the yummiest cake. It was a good day. Today we hung out at the house and decorated for Fall/Halloween. I have to say that Katelynn's room is now the most decorated because they all had to go in her room! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment