Denver got a nice little nap on the way there.
At the visitors center.
This thing was cool!
Uncle Frank helping Katelynn touch it. He tried very hard to "toughen" her up this weekend - LOL!
Back in the car and on the way to the island.
The entrance.
Some horses!!
Uncle Frank pulled into a beach area and we all got out of the car. Barby and Uncle Frank too Katelynn down to the beach while Aunt Sue and I hung out on a bench with Denver.
Apparently a wave tried to take out Katelynn...more "tougheing" up I suppose! He, he.
There we are!
Katelynn showing off her "Bronco's" crab claw!! Too bad it didn't help them win their season opener. :)
He loves sticking his tongue out - reminds me of Chris when he does this.
Some more horses on the way out.
After Assateague we went down to the boardwalk and walked around. Aunt Sue watched Denver while Katelynn, Barb, and I rode the carousel. Katelynn insisted on riding the giraffe, and put up a big fight when it was time to get off.
And that was our weekend at the beach! We got up on Monday morning, said our good-bye's, and then headed back to reality. It was a wonderful weekend and I can't wait to take the kids back again.
No comments:
Post a Comment