Yep, I bought something else. Guess we know how I'm dealing with Chris being gone - retail therapy! I got this one on the Ft Meade For Sale page too.
Barb came over this morning so that I could go and pick it up. It was pretty dirty so I spent the afternoon cleaning it up; me and my little helper that is... (probably should've put her in a swimsuit!)
I never would've gotten all of it done today if Barb wouldn't have come over. She helped out so much by watching Denver and even helping put the bridge together (I'd probably still be trying to put that on).
Katelynn loves it. She played on it all afternoon. I debated on putting it in the yard, but it's so muddy right now I didn't want it sliding down the hill or Katelynn climbing in the mud underneath. The slide goes down to the dirt though.
Hmmm...what are those neighbors up to?!
I made my Mexican Stuffed Peppers for dinner and Sugar Free, Fat Free chocolate pudding with blueberries for dessert. Wait until you see what Katelynn did with her "mud"!!!!!!!!!
And my favorite photo!!
It was right into the bath after this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment