Thursday, September 29, 2011
Denver - 8 Months
All is going well here. Denver turned 8 months on Monday. He is doing really well - crawling every where and getting into lots of mischief! I need to buy a gate for the bottom of the stairs, but for now I've been using the car. I had it turned the wrong way, and of course Denver noticed! He climbed into it and tried to climb out the other side and up the stairs - he LOVES to climb!
OH! Hi, Mama!
I have to put the dog food dishes up because he loves to fling the dog food across the kitchen. Katelynn used to do this too! Only Todd would eat all the food she flung. And no worries, he won't eat it. He refuses to eat anything not on a spoon!
I told Chris the other day that his son is lazy! LOL, he said no he's just a Mama's boy. He refuses to hold his own sippy or bottle and he won't eat food unless it's on his spoon. I put his sippy and either puffs or a mum-mum at the table when we eat, but he just plays with it. Usually beats the mum-mum into tiny pieces. When I try and put a puff in his mouth he acts like I'm poisoning him - flings his head around, shakes it and tries to spit it out. When I put them in front of him he picks them up and then shakes his hands because they stick to them. It's very cute, but frustrating. :)
Getting ready to smash it!
Now it's in smaller pieces...
What a cute smile!
Sucking on his fingers and mad because there is a mum-mum in his hand and he doesn't want it.
No he's not getting ready to eat it, but we're getting there. :)
Katelynn wanted to play with the tunnel so we set it up...turns out she wasn't the only one who wanted to play in it!
Look at the front of his shirt - little guy is drooling up a storm. I think he's teething. Been super crabby and I swear I felt it the other day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment