Monday, September 12, 2011

Rainy Days

We had an entire week of rainy days, so the kiddos were going a bit stir crazy. Denver used the time to focus on standing by himself and master crawling (time to get another baby gate). He loves to get into everything - especially these puzzles (no matter how much I put in front of them)!
 He is climbing steps now too.
Katelynn is a little bit harder to entertain. We built a massive indoor "castle" that had special entrances and obstacles.
Climbing through the tunnels.
 
Sneaking in the back way.
Wanting to climb on top of the castle.
Trying to push off and stand on just his feet.
The darn storm hit so close that it sent a nice little bit of current through my cable and fried my laptop. It blew my cable modem and messed up the port for cable in my laptop and the DVD player. It still turns on and seems to work fine, but I can't access the internet or upload software. So, I dug out the old desktop we had in CO (for some reason it just started rebooting over and over again when we were in CO so we bought the laptop and put the desktop away...well, I hooked it up and it's working just fine...hopefully for awhile). Nothing like having the only way to communicate with your husband taken from you.
Anyway, the screen saver is an aquarium, so Katelynn would sit on part of the tunnel and eat her goldfish while watching the fish swim. It was very cute.
 
Taking the Mommy and baby cow for a ride.
Hope you "enjoyed" all the rain and that you stayed safe and dry. I for one am happy to see the sun again!

No comments:

Post a Comment