Barb came over yesterday and we decorated the outside for Halloween. This blog is mostly for Chris so he can see what we've done and let me know what else he wants to see! Sad he'll miss his favorite Holiday, but I'll go all out for him. :)
This is all we had time to do. I'll get the lights around the windows and in the trees as I have time.
I think last year we used garden stakes to hold up these guys and the Reaper, but this year I used my holders from the back yard that held my windchimes...creative right?!
These 2 were side by side, but then the one slid and turned around, so now you can see it from both sides. Still works I think...
The whole yard. It's small so it looks like we have a lot of stuff!!
Your crow looks cool on the fence.
I used 2 of your skeleton hands for the Reaper - looks cool huh?! And he looks like he's floating because you can't see the post!!!
The one tote didn't have a lid on it and the mice were living in it, but it was kind of cool because it added to the effect. The bride on the cross (photo right above) it's face chewed up...makes it look funny, but cool just the same. I'll post more photos as I get stuff done. Hope you like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment