It was an interesting weekend. The best news - Vinson came home! It's a long story, so the short version - he disappeared on Thursday, and he was returned to us this morning. Someone on base was holding him and saw my ad on petfinder.com. It's good to have him home!
We've had lots of visitors in our back yard this weekend!
A Momma and her two babies! Katelynn loved seeing them.
Denver started rocking back and forth on his hands and knees and was crawling backwards!
I bought two Elmo movies recently - one was the Potty training video and the other was an alphabet one. Katelynn loves, loves, loves the alphabet one and since we've started watching it will walk around the house singing the alphabet song (not perfectly, but she's getting there!!!). We were sitting at the table eating dinner and the video was still playing, she sat in her chair dancing and singing "now I know my abc's next time sing" LOL. It was very cute. Here are some pics of her dancing to one of the songs on the video. Denver was getting into it. It was so frickin' cute - he was bouncing up and down and flaying his hands.
The song not only has her favorite animal - a rooster, but it also has her new fascination - a firetruck!
Hello handsome!
Not only has Denver decided to crawl backwards but he is going crazy pulling himself up onto everything he can reach. I think I'm going to have to lower his crib to the lowest setting (it's going to kill my back I just know it!!).
I stumbled upon a new page on Facebook - Ft Meade for sale! Uh-oh!!!! I sold some stuff this weekend (made $13) and I have 5 more people coming tomorrow ($25 more!). The bad part - I've spent $38! I got winter tops for Katelynn, jeans and winter tops for Denver, some sound board toys for Katelynn, some car toys for both kiddos (although since one is a tractor and one is a combine I doubt Katelynn will let Denver have any!).
Katelynn's tops. I got her a pair of jeans and a jacket too - all for $10.
Denver got some clothes too! 9 pair of pants, 8 long sleeve tops, 4 short sleeve tops - $20
And of course, toys! I found 4 Melissa and Doug boards and 6 Tonka cars. Katelynn played with the firetruck puzzle and vehicle sound boards all afternoon! I didn't pick up the cars until about 7, so she hasn't seen them yet. Maybe I should hide them until her birthday?!
Do you see her crossing her legs?! Potty training is going well!!!
Overall we had a nice weekend. Hopefully next weekend I'll make more then I spend! He, he.



No comments:
Post a Comment