Saturday, August 6, 2011

Quiet Waters Park

Friday Crystal and Makayla came to visit us and we headed towards Annapolis to the Quiet Waters Park. It was a beautiful park that offered a dog park (which Vinson loved) and a "multi-level" playground. Well I'm not sure that what they had would be my idea of multi-level, but Katelynn enjoyed it just the same. There was a path that circled the park and just above this was a section with a climbing unit...I would think a giant slide from the top to bottom would've made this "multi-level").
Giant carseats as swings...hmmm...taking child safety a bit far?? I've never seen these things before.
Katelynn loved this set of narrow steps...she went up and down them a dozen times.
 
 
The rock wall - she likes these things too
Relaxing in the shade
 
OH! They put 2 kids in one of those swings!!! So that's what they are for!!! Okay, now I like them. :)
Picnic in the shade
The kiddos fighting over who got to gnaw on Crystal's leg...
Look at Denver pushing himself up! They are growing too fast
Fountain area. They turn this into an outdoor ice rink in the winter!!!!! Time to get those hockey lessons for Denver started...he, he...
Crystal and Makayla
Come here Mommy!
"ocean" front views...I think I see Chris's ship!!
I found Da-da!!!
When we got home Katelynn wanted to play in the pool for awhile. This is her drinking water out of it - YUCK!!!
Aunt Barby playing with Denver...
Don't get too close. He gets so excited he starts swinging away...
Okay I HAD 2 tomatoes on my plants, but someone found them today.
and then she gave them a "bath"
Well hello. Look at me...I'm going to be crawling soon.
And two more photos from Crystal's phone at the park. Denver has the brightest blue eyes in this photo. He's going to melt hearts like his Daddy. :)
Denver and Makayla hamming it up.
Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment