The weather outside today was just gorgeous, so we spent the day at the park. I took the kiddos back to the park with the farm animals. Katelynn was super excited to be there! She ran her little heart out at the playground!
Up and down the same slide...
Run, run, run (she's going to sleep real good tonight!)
"MOMMY! I'm driving a FIRETRUCK!!!"
HEY! This is MY firetruck!
OK, we can drive together...
"Did you see me driving the firetruck Mommy?!"
Denver was completely entertained on the blanket...
Hmm, what IS this stuff?!?
It's everywhere!
Then we went for a walk so we could see all the farm animals.
Katelynn loves the goats!
But wouldn't get too close...
Of course the sheep are always cute!
And the bunny rabbits!
Walking around the field so we could see the cows a little closer...
Hurry up Mommy!
Back at home, Denver getting in trouble...hmmmm....what is this thing?!
One more toy that I found on the Ft Meade for sale page for only $10. Yes, I know that we don't NEED anymore toys, but this one was too cute!!!! And you can use some of the toys we already have with it. It's a gumball machine, and I've got lots of the little Fisher Price roll-around toys for it! I bought it for Denver because he loves playing with the little roll-arounds, but as you can guess Katelynn played with it all night!
No comments:
Post a Comment