Saturday, November 17, 2012

Catch-Up

I haven't done a blog about the family in awhile, so I'm going to try and play catch-up today. I'll fill this one up with random pictures that don't fit in any of the other ones.
Took the kiddos for an evening jog in the double jogger the other week (mid-October...yea, I'm a little behind). We got POURED on! Not just a little rain, a downpour. It was hilarious. Katelynn thought it was funny, Denver was not impressed!
 
Here are some pics of the kiddos just playing in the back yard. There new favorite game is to chase each other around in the cars.
 Here let me show you the right way to do it!
 No, it's this way!
Denver riding it all by himself...
Can you see what Katelynn found?! Look closely...it's a walking stick.

She was so excited, but NOT as excited as she is over wooly bear caterpillars.
 
 
 
 Doesn't Denver look cute in his hat?! Too bad he won't leave any hats on. This one stayed on the longest though.
 Katelynn put her wooly bear on a plant in my "greenhouse" and pulled up a chair to keep him company. Denver thought it looked like fun so he drug his chair up to the door and sat just staring at the door. He's an interesting one!
 
I got a hair cut and color. I like it, but some days I feel like one of those little old lady's who died their hair bright red. Ha, ha!
Denver likes to dump his plate of food when he's done. He'll shake all the food off and then yell "empty." Well one morning he dumped the waffle off and put the plate of honey on his head. This was what happened...
 
He looks pretty proud of himself doesn't he?! We got some free comforters from the Comfort Store as part of Operation Comforter (a military program). Both kids got one. We drove out towards Dulles to pick them up and the kids were super excited about them!
 Denver's was blue with moons and stars. Katelynn's was pink with peace signs.
 
 
 
And, finally, Aunt Barby gave Katelynn her first haircut.
 She was a trooper and really liked it.
More blogs to come! I can't believe I haven't done any of the Halloween ones!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment