Saturday, November 17, 2012
Trick-or-Treating
For trick-or-treating Katelynn wanted to be the cat again and Denver was the cow. It was just me taking them around so I put Denver in the stroller and let Katelynn go to the houses. She did very well and remembered to say "Trick or Treat" and "Thank You" at almost every house. She also asked for a piece for her brother (although did not always put that piece in his bucket).
I asked Katelynn to turn around so I could get a picture of her tail and this is what she did...
She's so stinking cute!! She loved being able to dress up so much.
Before we left I tried to get some photos of them. Denver thought it was fun to just chuck his bucket...that's when I decided that he would go in the stroller. Hopefully next year Chris will be able to go along and/or Denver will listen better so he can go door to door too.
In his stroller.
I got a few shots of Katelynn trick-or-treating.
We went up and down our little loop our cul-de-sac is off of and she managed to fill her bucket and most of Denver's. We spent an hour walking around then the next hour handing out candy (not sure which one the kids enjoyed more - they loved racing to the door to see who was there!).
When we got home I pulled out the lollipop's for them and then dumped most of the other candy in my bowl and handed it out to the other kids. Ha! Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment