Saturday, November 17, 2012

HE'S HOME!!!

My hubby is home!!!!! He came home on Monday night/Tuesday morning. Excited! Oh my was Katelynn excited!!! She was doing a little dance and was singing her "all my heart" song to him and would not leave his side. Look at these smiles!!

 Denver on the other hand...
 He just starred at Chris a lot. Wasn't really sure what to think. After a morning session of flying through the air and tumbling he was won over!
 Kids aren't the only one's happy!!!
 
 All smiles!
We've been busy all week. Just spending time together and enjoying being a family again. We took the kids to the zoo (I didn't remember my camera) and we, um, put up our tree! Oh yes, yes, we did!
 
 
 
 
 
ne of these days I'll figure out the settings on my camera! Until then my dusk and light photos are going to be weird!
 
 Excited to put the star on!!
 
 Daddy helping her up!
 
 
 
 She couldn't quite get it so Chris put it on for her.
And with that, I'm all caught up!!! Hopefully I won't fall so far behind again.

No comments:

Post a Comment