Thursday, November 29, 2012

50 Years!!


Uncle Frank, my Godfather, and his wife Sue are celebrating 50 years of marriage this year!! I feel blessed to have been able to attend the celebration.
My Sister called me on Saturday and said, "do you want to go to Uncle Frank and Aunt Sue's 50th surprise party with me?" Chris said he'd watch the kids, so I ran upstairs to see what I had. The problem with losing 40lbs and wearing mostly workout clothes is that when you get a phone call like this you don't have a lot of options. Barb said it was casual...thank goodness for that one!!
We pulled into the parking lot and saw Uncle Frank and Aunt Sue getting out of their car, so we waited a few minutes before going in. Didn't want to ruin the surprise!
Again, I don't have my camera, so all these photos were taken and sent to me by my Aunt Susie.
Hi Mom! I'll have to get her photos next time I go down to their place.
 There we are arriving!
 
 My outfit matches Aunt Sue!
 Uncle Frank!
 Dancing the night away!
 
 
 
 
We left the party a little early since we still had to drive back to MD. Apparently we left too soon because we missed all the fun!!!
Happy Anniversary Uncle Frank and Aunt Sue!! We loved being included in your special day - thank you! Love you and can't wait to come and see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment