My little cow and princess had a great time getting "candy" and seeing all the lights. You didn't really get to see any animals since the stations stuck to mostly the main areas.
Katelynn had a crown on when we got out of the car, but it kept falling off so she didn't want to wear it.
She also had a hoop at the bottom of her skirt that she kept tripping on, so we had to remove that as well.
My little cow! His costume was part of Katelynn's fairy cow last year. I think next year he'll have to get his own costume since I can't pass down the princess gown - LOL!
She walked around holding up her skirt since her dress was a little big.
Dancing under the black light.
I don't have a lot of photos since we didn't take the stroller...had our hands full chasing these two with all the people that were there. The last two photos I got were of Katelynn dancing on top of the "pumpkin"
When we got home I took a photo of all the loot we got. They don't hand out a lot of candy, it's mostly chips, granola bars, fruit...that type of thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment