We took the kids to Dazzle Dash at Symphony of Lights in Columbia, MD. They kick off the season with allowing people to run through the lights one night and then walk through the next night. We signed up and got t-shirts and bibs. It was an awesome evening with friends and family!!
It was the same day Denver got his haircut, so he still had his little mohawk!
Katelynn and Lydia
She was super excited!
And this photo of Denver just makes me laugh every time I see it!
Entering the lights!
She ran most of the trail. It was 1.4 miles and we did two loops.
It was a ton of fun, and we're hoping to do it again next year. We only had one slight problem - got back to the car at the end and Denver's blankie was missing, so I ran all the way back to the lights and started my way in reverse on the trail. Thankfully it was right at the end. I went to the entrance and waited for Chris...they shut the lights off while I was waiting. I was so happy I found his blankie and was where the main street lights were before they shut everything down!!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment