I got up on Thanksgiving morning and went for a 5 mile run. It was a great way to start the day, and I didn't feel as guilty about eating the deserts!!
We had a small accident with my camera at the Turkey Trot 10k I ran and now the lens won't focus or retract...needless to say we need a new camera. So, I didn't have any camera to take photos over Thanksgiving with but thankfully Michaela's sister sent me some wonderful photos that I can share.
Katelynn loves 'playing' her Aunt Michaela's piano.
Denver was hiding from Katelynn so she wouldn't take his cars.
The gang's all here! Mom and Dad drove up, Barb and Travis came, my little family was there, and Michaela's family and friends too! It was a full house at Stew's place for a wonderful Thanksgiving meal.
Katelynn playing on the rocking horse.
Time to eat!!
What?! It's only one cookie Mom!
That's the photos! I think they're pretty great!! Michaela sent me one other photo that I just might have to frame...
I think it's time to start taking piano lessons!


No comments:
Post a Comment