It's pretty safe to say that Denver needed a haircut! His hair was out of control. Chris and I took him to Cartoon Cuts at the mall - figured it'd be a safe bet to go with a place that knows how to cut kids hair for his first one.
He was not impressed with sitting there, so I put him on my lap and he didn't like that either, but he calmed down a little.
Very little. The hairdresser showed him the scissors and razor and how it wouldn't hurt. They gave him a lollipop to distract him. You'll see it clenched in his hands in the photos.
He started to calm down a little..
The hairdresser was impressed with him. By halfway through he was done crying and just sat there calmly.
and off it all went!
Once she was finished the lollipop went in his mouth.
I think he looks a little older, don't you?!
Getting to ride the carousel afterwards as a treat for being so well behaved.
No comments:
Post a Comment