Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Katelynn's 4!!


Our little girl turned 4 on November 28th! I can't believe how big she has gotten!!! It really does seem like yesterday...
Chris's re-enlistment. This was October 2008, a month before Katelynn was born. 
It's a girl!!!



Baby Gillen Under Construction! 29 weeks
Thanksgiving Day, 2008, the night my water broke.

and then there were 3...
 Daddy and his little girl
 meeting "Man" for the first time...
 Hello beautiful! Welcome to our World.
Meeting Aunt Barby...
Meeting Aunt Michaela...
 Meeting Uncle Stew...
Meeting Nana and Papap...
Meeting Aunt Kelly
Not meeting Uncle Joe and Aunt Heather for the first time, but the only photo I have of them together.
Turning the BIG ONE!
 
Starting to figure the whole walking thing out
 

and turning 2!
 
Turning 3!!!
 
 
 
And turning 4!!!
It's been a wonderful four years. Our little princess brings so much joy and love to our lives. I couldn't imagine my life without her, and can not wait to see the beautiful young girl she's going to turn into.

** On a side note, I'm having problems with Blogger and didn't realize it until Chris came home. He receives my blog by e-mail (like most of you) and he's been replying to them, but I have not been receiving them. If you're replying to the e-mail version of this, or have been, I have not received them - I'm not ignoring you!! I had no idea until he mentioned it. I'm going to play with it today and see if I can figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment