Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Hallowmarine!!

Crystal and I piled all 3 kiddos into her Yukon today and headed into Baltimore to the Aquarium for their Happy Hallowmarine. The weather outside was crummy (a lovely rain/snow/sleet mixture) but inside it was perfect!
Here's Mommy and Denver in the parking lot getting ready to go out into the rain. Yeah, he doesn't look happy. He was NOT a fan of the hood part of his costume. It's a good thing I didn't go in my pumpkin costume or you wouldn't be able to tell if it's Denver or Katelynn I'm holding!
Inside I used my "aquarium" setting on my camera. The photos came out okay. Some are a little dark and some are a little blurry, but I got a few good ones. Hope you enjoy them!
Here are Denver and Makayla stretching their legs in the kid area by the dolphins.
 Makayla - a little lamb.
My little pumpkin and fairy cow. I don't think I actually remembered to take a photo of them looking forward and smiling while in costume. I'll make a point to do that on Trick-or-Treating on Monday.
This photo was with my regular setting.
 With the aquarium setting you can actually see what they are looking at...shark tank (there is one "sleeping")
 Makayla excited to say "hi" to Denver.
 
 A kind of front view of Katelynn. Her snow boots kind of went well with her costume...
 Some of the displays had pumpkins in them for the fish!
 
 
 Denver LOVED all the fish!
 
 These are the Puffins. They were really cool. The sound machine they had going on made them sound like cows...seriously. Katelynn LOVED it! She kept trying to find the cows in the water!
 Makayla with a Puffin.
 
 Love this one!
 
 Hey! Who put you up here?!
 
 
 Seriously, this turtle was as big as Denver!
 Katelynn was mesmerized by the alligator (I'm pretty sure that's not what it was called, but it looked like one so that's what Katelynn called it)!
 
I hope everyone else is having a great day! I'll leave you with a photo of what I found when I walked into the living room this morning...
Yes both his feet are on the toy! He was having a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment