Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Fun Day

Today was a good day! Talya, our pet sitter, came over and watched Vinson so I could take the kiddos to Wal-mart to get a few things. I got a little over zealous in the craft section...




I see a lot of fun crafts in the upcoming weeks!!
Katelynn and I were playing outside today and she got to see her first Caterpillar!
 
 
She kept giving it leaves to eat. We had to go and pull some green ones out of a tree so he had "fresh" leaves for when he "woke up." LOL
 
And do you  know what story she wanted read at bedtime tonight?! The Hungry Little Caterpillar!
Denver is not happy that he can't come out and play. I think my next "investment" is going to be a bunch of mats for on the patio so he can come out and crawl around. Don't you just want to go inside and cuddle him?!
 Poor baby!
 MOMMY! Take my picture too!
 No, Mommy, take my picture! I'll smile, I promise!!
Denver is getting around really well! He does laps around the house. I take him on Thursday for his 9 month check-up. I'm sure he's going to be pushing 25 lbs! He's a chunker. Poor little guy started screaming one of those screams tonight, I ran upstairs and he had gotten one of his legs stuck in the crib...all the way up to his thigh. How he got one of those little ham-hocks stuck in there is beyond me!
 
And here is another little "retail therapy" purchase from the for sale page. I found this outdoor table and chair set for $10. I'll clean it up really good this Spring.
And don't worry, Chris should be home soon so my fun little purchases should be stopping! Right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment