I gave Katelynn a fudgecicle yesterday! LOL - what a mess!!! She was eating it saying, "yum, ice cream, yum Mommy, thank you, yum." It was too funny.
Needless to say the bath was next for her. Surprisingly it came off of her shirt in the wash! I love oxy clean!!
Denver is doing great as well. He loves, loves, loves the walker. I think he likes laying under it more then pushing it though. He will crawl under it and spin the wheels and laugh. It's so cute!
I gave Katelynn some cheerios in her cup this morning and Denver did the same thing that she used to do...he held it upside down with his hand holding one of the flaps back and shook pieces all over the floor (so much for being spill proof!). Then he proceeded to eat them. I guess he got over his gag issues!
No comments:
Post a Comment