Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! I hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween and trick-or-treaters. I didn't take the kiddos. I don't think I could've handled an excited 2 year old, a 9 month old, and a crazy dog all by myself. Instead we stayed home and handed out candy. We actually did not get a lot of people. I bought 5 bags and probably have almost 2 still in the bucket (not that Katelynn is upset about that).
Katelynn had a blast handing out candy! Denver thought it was fun to race up and down the hallway with her. Since I had to hold him most of  the time Katelynn got to hand out the candy, and boy was she excited!
 She would drag the bucket to the door...
 Say, "Happy Halloween" and put candy in their buckets.
 Then in-between trick-or-treaters she would sit and stare at all the candy.
Overall it was a lot of fun. I had one kid ring the doorbell, and when I opened it he said, "Give me candy." Um, okay. His parents started yelling at him about going home if he didn't start doing it right. Hmmm. Wonder how many houses he said that too? I had another kid ask me, "is that all you got?" LOL Aw well.
Denver got festive on Halloween (all Katelynn wanted to wear was her Marie kitty shirt...from the Aristocats)...
 
Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment