Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Just for Fun

Hello all! I have no real reason for the blog today other then I have some cute photos I'd like to share!
Barb came over yesterday and watched the kiddos and doggies for me (I'm dog sitting Stew's 2 dogs until tomorrow) so I could run to the grocery store. She had fun playing with the kiddos and snagged some cute shots of Denver...
 
 She said he loved being pushed around in the car!
Today I caught him pushing his walker around. He LOVED it! Look at that smile!
 
 
 
 Hi Mommy!
 
Later today Katelynn went, "I hear Denver." I was like, huh? I stopped doing dishes and said "where is he Katelynn?" And she said, "Oh, he's upstairs." OMG!! I ran over and he had pushed the car out of the way (or maybe Katelynn did it for him?!) and he was all the way at the top one step from being at the very top. Crazy boy! I so need a gate. He is keeping me on my toes!!!
It was a nice today so Katelynn got to go outside and play on her "playground." She decided that she liked climbing in the tunnel and even decided that she wanted to nap in it (not really, but she pretended..snoring and all).
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment