What an AWESOME day we had today! Crystal and Makayla came over and we went to Gaver Farm's. It took us about 40 minutes to get there, and it was well worth the trip. It was a great day filled with family, friends, and pumpkins! And, as always, I took tons and tons of photos!!
Barb and Travis also met us there...
Denver got in some much needed male-bonding time.
which is much needed because Makayla kept putting him in his place!
When we first got there we headed to the giant bouncy pillow (basically a bouncy house without walls) Katelynn really, REALLY wanted to get on this, but she refused to do it without Mommy. She wanted to sit on my lap and bounce or have me stand while holding her and bounce, she wouldn't do it alone. I convinced her to get off of it with promises to go on a hayride.
The hayride took us to a giant pumpkin patch where I let Katelynn pick out a pumpkin. It also provided the perfect spot for some pumpkin photos!
He, he...he had just pulled his hat off, and was (I think) trying to block the sun. Looks like he's doing a face-palm!
Okay, I'm going to do one more blog on all the other fun stuff we did at the farm today!






No comments:
Post a Comment