I don't think we're going to have too many more days like today. It was cold, but sunny most of the morning so Katelynn got to go outside and burn off some energy. I swept all the leaves off the patio and she enjoyed running through them and throwing the leaves in the air.
She said she wanted to wear a dress today - it's her new thing...she puts a dress on and tells me she's a Princess, "a beautiful Princess."
I think I like her hair this way too!
I found 2 Minnie Mouse nightgowns online for her too, and she just LOVES them! In fact she's been wearing them every night, so if anyone is looking for a good Birthday or Christmas present for her - she LOVES night gowns! I don't have many fall dresses either - 2 actually, so some of those might be good too (she's a 3T).
Denver is doing well too. He gets really excited when I break out the camera.
Supposed to get some snow tomorrow - should make for some fun photos!!
No comments:
Post a Comment