This morning I had lots of little helpers while trying to do dishes. Do you think they'll still be so eager in a few years when it's their chore?!?
I thought it would be fun to make hand ghosts, so I got out some scrapbook paper, glue, and the annoyingly small cotton balls that I bought by mistake. Turned out to be a pretty cute craft.
I traced Katelynn's hand...
and Denver's hand...
and my hand...they kind of look like ghosts! Well enough for a 2 year old anyway.
She loved playing with the glue stick and the cotton balls! This 2 pictures occupied her for an hour today!
Denver wanted to play too!
The second sheet we traced her hand 3 times and then she drew her own ghosts
and I let her decorate however she wanted to...
getting stuck to her fingers...
I took Denver up for his nap, when I came back down the cotton ball bag was empty and they were all on her photo. LOL
I picked them off (90% of them weren't stuck on) and gave her the glue stick back so she could finish it.
This is her ghosts!
I now have fridge art!!! And I LOVE IT!
She got into some foam scrapbook stickers this afternoon too...
She decided that she liked them best on her face...she called them her Care Bear hearts...
Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment