We are starting to run out of nice weekends left before we leave CO. There are so many more things that we want to do before we go, but I'm afraid there just isn't enough time. We are going to try, so be prepared for many busy weekends for the next several weeks.
We spent this past Saturday morning walking around Washington Park. They had some of the most beautiful flower gardens!
There were 2 huge lakes. At the first one we stopped to feed the ducks.
It was a very large park with lots to do...like pose with statues. :)
The dogs came along too. Vinson - always the photogenic one!
And ToddDog. A little shy.
I think Chris said these were crawlfish, but I don't know. He took LOTS of pictures of them. I'm only posting one!
Then Katelynn spotted a playground. She wanted to walk there all by herself (which was good because we forgot the stroller so we carried her every where). She's becoming so independent!
Her new favorite thing is to crawl through tunnels. She loves them!
This tunnel had fun little holes that she could look out.
She's getting braver with the slides too. She went up to the ones below, but wouldn't go down them.
She prefers the ones that are tunnels (the whole tunnel thing again).
After this we took a stroll half way around lake #2 (it was huge and Katelynn and I are still not feeling too good from our colds).
The dogs wanted in to cool off.
There was another beautiful flower garden by this lake too. Someone sure puts a lot of time and energy into them, and they were just beautiful.
Well that's it for the morning! We went to a Rockies game in the evening...that's my next blog. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment