Monday, September 13, 2010

Last Rockies Game

We went to our last Rockies game on Saturday night. There just isn't going to be time to squeeze in another one. Busy, busy, busy!
We went ahead and took Katelynn with us since she did so well at the last one. We met our friends Mike and Pacita and their little boy, Jacob there too. The game started at 610pm and we were so happy when 730 rolled around and the sun was out of our faces!
Since it was September 11th they had a special opening ceremony.
Enjoying the sun...ummm...
This must be the reason the underside of my arm was all red!
Chris took Katelynn to go and get some food. Yum! Nachos and Rockies dog!!!
Then they left again. It was just too hot in the sun for her. He took her over to the play place and walked her all over the stadium. She came back bearing gifts! Her Daddy likes to spoil her (just a little!). She got a necklace made with purple baseballs (that 2 days later she is still wearing) and a flower that has a rockies hat on it.
And then, thankfully, the sun started setting!
And the moon appeared!
The three of us at the game...
Pacita and Jacob.
Being silly!
7th inning stretch. I'm pretty sure Chris timed this so that the photo said "My Home Sweet Home" on purpose. :)
Standing and dancing our way through the 8th and top of the 9th.
And, yep, THEY WON! What a great way to end the season for us. :)
Katelynn was pretty tuckered out and was asleep before we got home.
It was a great way to spend the weekend. Sunday we stayed home and cleaned out the car. Took us all morning - no more food in the car for Katelynn! There were fruit loops and animal crackers every where!!
Chris and I went out for a date night Sunday night, and it was AWESOME! I unfortunately have no photos. When we cleaned out the car we put the camera in the garage and it was still there when we got home.
Chris took me to see Celtic Women at Red Rocks. It was AMAZING! We were outside under the stars, with the city lights behind the stage. It was a gorgeous night. The music was amazing. I couldn't have asked for a more romantic evening. I'm so glad we were able to get to Red Rocks for a concert before leaving CO. I only wish I would've had my camera. It was just beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment