Katelynn and Denver are both doing really well. Katelynn got a small 24 piece puzzle for Christmas and she loves it! I thought it might be a bit big for her yet, but after an afternoon of putting it together with her she will now sit down and just put it together by herself. She is so smart! And proud!! She get so excited when she does it all by herself.
Mommy watching very closely...not there, not there, good, right there!
Taking puzzle making very seriously
I might have to run out and find some more fun puzzles for her. We got this one because it came with a free My Little Pony toy. Yea, she doesn't play with the toy.
Denver is doing great. He has 4 teeth in now and looks like 2 more on the bottom are trying to come through. He is almost walking. He pushes his walker all over the house and will let go and start walking. He lets go of the couch and walks to me. He'll stand and take a few steps. He just isn't walking all the time yet.
You can kind of see his bottom teeth in this one. I'll have to try and get a current shot.
We've also recently been invaded by vultures. They just kind of show up one day, then their gone, then they come back...Vinson can't stand them...
Vinson chasing them. I'm still not sure if this is a good idea...I have images in my mind of them carrying him off.
In the trees, on the fence, on the house...
Barb and Travis have come over a couple times for Football Sunday's. Last time they came over they stayed for one game and then were headed home to watch their Raven's play. They went to say good bye to Katelynn and she managed to sweet talk them into staying for another half hour...
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment