Okay, so I'm more then a little behind on my blogging. How in the world did I miss an entire month?! Guess that just shows how fast December went by for my little family. I don't feel as much pressure to blog with Chris being home either - he's here and doesn't need the constant updates on family life. I'm sure everyone else would like to see what we've been up to though.
Denver is doing great! He is no longer on spit-up formula...just plain old formula. We've given him a bottle of cow's milk and he had no reaction other then really liking it. He'll be a year old on the 26th! Wow - time is just flying right on by. He has taken a couple of steps, but is not walking yet. He has also cut 2 teeth and is working on the next 2. I imagine by his first birthday all 4 of us front teeth will be fully through (we can only hope...it's been a rough 2 weeks for him).
Santa brought Katelynn big girl Minnie Mouse panties so we started potty training again yesterday. I put a chart on the wall and she gets a sticker every time she uses the potty. We had no real accidents yesterday. She would stop every time she started and tell me she had to potty. Today we had one accident (I was up feeding Denver and she had one while I was upstairs). My problem is she wants to change her panties after every time she pees in the potty. Yesterday she insisted on wearing 3 pairs at once. LOL I think we're going to be a lot more successful this time - hopefully no more diapers for her! She fully understands the concept now so it's just a matter of getting her to realize that she needs to get to the potty in time.
Okay, so in December Chris took 2 weeks of leave. We didn't go anywhere (didn't have the money). Chris has a lot of time he has to use up, and I'm not complaining about having him around after he was gone for so long. We did a lot of little day trips to the parks (it might as well have been Spring around here with all the nice weather we've been having). We also just hung out at the house decorating for the Holiday's.
This is what happens when your husband and 3 year old get a hold of your camera...
Okay, I didn't take a lot of photos either. My other albums are from Christmas, so that'll be my next blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment